How to obtain fresh vegetables of the spring right into your bowl.
Even the old Chinese already used to germinate seeds as these are a source of several valuable vitamins, enzymes and minerals.
The value of the gemmules is in the following:
- they compensate the hyperacidity of the organism
- add complex nutrients to the organism
- they alleviate aging
- they help to reduce body weigth
- they boost vitality
- they support metabolism
- they strenghten immunity
Alfaalfa – is high in proteins, contains vitamins C,B,D a E and regarding the minerals, alfaalfa contents i. a. iron, calcium and magnesium
Chick pea – contains up to 25 pct of proteins, also carbs, fats, vitamins A,B,C, minerals: i. a. magnesium, calcium, iron and zinc
Lentil – contains high amounts of iron folic acid, copper and selenium. It has low glycemic index; includes vitamins of the B group.
Pumpkin seeds – these have one of the highest amouns of fat, mainly of the nonsatured fatty acids, proteins, vitamins A, B a E. It contains mineral zinc, iron, magnesium or phoshporus.
Pea – contains high amount of proteins, magnesium, iron, calcium, zinc, vitamins A,B and C.
Mungoose – contains high amount of proteins, vitamins B, mineral iron, calcium, magnesium.
Buckwheat (husked grains) – contains sacharids, magnesium, iron, calcium, phosporus, vitamins A,B,C, rutin. Buckwheat is suitable for diabetics.
Miscellaneous seeds – garden cress, sun flower, spelt, rye, radish atd.
How to germinate:
We always make sure that that the seeds we use are made for consumption or germination, never for planting, as these tend to be chemically treated.
We choose one kind of seeds, we dip them into a bowl with water a let the seeds rest for a day, preferably in dark, until they become mellow. After that we pour off the water, we rinse the seeds a continue rinsing twice to three times a day on the germinator. We expose the germinator to a day light.
It is necessary to keep the seeds in constant humidity. Smaller or tiny seeds can be germinated on a napkin or a piece of cotton wool. Germination time varies according to individual species of the seeds. The gemmulas can be eaten longer or short depending on the species. The tiny seeds of the kind of alfaalfa, garden cress and mustard tend to produce eateble green leaves.
The gemmula and leaves can be used for
salads, soups, spreads, as a gritting for bread etc.
A practical tool of
healthy nutrition style.
Vegetables should amount for at least 25% of food intake. The more variable the vegetables you are and the more variable the the cooking styles, the better. Of course pommes-frites cannot be counted as vegetables and potatoes themselves rank more as polycarbs.
Fruits stands for the second quarter of the plate. It is highly advised to eat seasonal fruits of various kinds and colours due to their nutritional value. Fruits as in nutrition item can be replaced by eating vegetables.
Polycarbs are best natural. Foods containing polycarbs are e. g.: millet grains, oats, rye leaven bread or wild rice. It is important to cut on consumption of products of white flour which is an “empty nutrient”.
Proteins are best obtained from fish, legumen, nuts, seeds, fermented diary products, eggs or meat. Most of us benefit more from vegetable sources of protein. You are free to choose according to your taste or nutrition philosophy.
To intake fluids is best in form of clean water and teas without sugar. Softdrinks and teas with added sugar should better be avoided.
Oils and fats
The most valuable fats are to be found in superfoods sucha as nuts, avocado or fish. Quality butter and cold pressed plant oils are also suitable sources of fats. Nejezte margaríny a omezte i další průmyslově upravené tuky a oleje.
On the whole we recommend to choose natural foods to prefabricated ones, to prefer organic food to poor quality mass produced foods or imported foods. Besides wholesome food one also needs enough outdoor movement, sufficient sleep, loving friends and good mood!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT MEASUREMENT!
TANITA is a device that measures body index, based on the so called bioimpedantion method. During this method slight and almost nonperceivable electric currents flows through clients body. It makes use of that the current passes through the muscle liquid more easily than through body fat that doesn’t contain any liquid.
The device is equipped with eight electrodes (four for legs and four for hands). This amount of electrodes ensures high accuracy.
Based on resistance of conductivity of ??? electric current (BIA) the device is able to measure real values of:
- body fat percentage
- body water percentage
- muscle mass
- BMI – Body mass index
- DCI (daily calories intake) –This entails minimum energy your body needs in calm state for its proper functions (such as breathing, blood circulation, nervous system…) added to the energy your body neeeds to do your everyday activities.
- Metabolic age – The average age of your metabolism.
- Visceral (belly) fat – the inner fat surrounding your vital organs. Increased amount of belly fat carries higher risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Bone weight
The results of BIA analysis allow to:
- set appropriate changes of diet, movement and lifestyle tailored to individual needs of a client.
- observe the efficacy of implemented nutritonal and movement interventions – to observe changes in body index / contents
- to provide feedback – observation of the trend of changes
- set the degree of being prone to lifestyle diseases – mainly cardiovascular diseases, obesity, osteopororis etc.
- Implementation of adequate measures for health support, improvement of the current state or prevention of diseases.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE PAY ATTENTION !!!
- Measures must never by done on a person with a pacemaker.
- It is not recommended for the ladies in early stages of pregnancy to undergo this measurement.
- The measurement is not recommended to be underwent in the period shortly before, during and shortly menstruation period.
To ensure the highest accuracy of results possible, it is necessary to take heed of these rules prior to the measurement:
- 24 hours before the measurement to avoid drinks containing alcohol and caffeine.
- 24 hours before the measurement not to put the organism to a heavy physical strain.
- Two to three hours before the examination one should abstain from drinking and eating.
Duration: The examination normally lasts for two to five minutes.